* GCC C++ 2.95.1
@ 1999-09-14 19:50 Lucas
From: Lucas @ 1999-09-14 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear Gnu team,

I have been trying for 2 hours to get your product to install onto my
computer, but to no avail.  I can't get the gz format to work, I was
wondering if I could get the GCC C++ 2.95.1 version from you guys in a
regular zip format, or in an exe format so I can install it onto my
computer.  I can't get the gz format thing to work.  Your help would be
greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely,

Lucas Chaney
ljchaney@gte.net

* Re: GCC C++ 2.95.1
@ 1999-09-14 22:55 ` Martin Kahlert
From: Martin Kahlert @ 1999-09-14 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lucas; +Cc: egcs

Quoting Lucas (ljchaney@gte.net):
> Dear Gnu team,
>
> I have been trying for 2 hours to get your product to install onto my
> computer, but to no avail.  I can't get the gz format to work, I was
> wondering if I could get the GCC C++ 2.95.1 version from you guys in a
> regular zip format, or in an exe format so I can install it onto my
> computer.  I can't get the gz format thing to work.  Your help would be
> greatly appreciated, thank you.

Since you seem to be on Windows, try this:
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

Hope, that helps,
Martin.

--
esa$ gcc -Wall -o ariane5 ariane5.c
ariane5.c: 666: warning: long float implicitly truncated to unsigned type

* GCC C++ 2.95.1
@ 1999-09-30 18:02 ` Lucas
From: Lucas @ 1999-09-30 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 1999-09-30 18:02   ` Martin Kahlert
From: Martin Kahlert @ 1999-09-30 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lucas; +Cc: egcs

@ 1999-09-30 18:02 ` Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1999-09-30 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, ljchaney

I suspect you will want to read the web site (gcc.gnu.org) and grab cygwin,
and maybe one of Mumit Khan's packages.

* Re: GCC C++ 2.95.1
@ 1999-09-15 11:45 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1999-09-15 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)