* Reach: Ceramic Tiles and Stones Distributors
@ 2018-12-07 14:37 Ashley Johnson
From: Ashley Johnson @ 2018-12-07 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

Would you be interested in "Ceramic Tiles and Stones Distributors"?

Categories: Interior Designer Firms, Flooring Contractors, Tile and Terrazzo
Contractors, Other Building Material Dealers and many more.

Reach: Contractors, Installers, Retailers, Manufactures, Engineers,
Architects, Designers, Fabricators and more

List Includes: Contact Name, Company Name, and Company URL, Job Title,
Verified Email Address, Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number and
Industry etc...

If you would be looking for this information please reply back with your
requirements in the below format and I'll get back to you with more
information and sample file for your review

Categories/Industry:

Job Titles:

Geography/Location:

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ashley Johnson | Marketing Team

"Unsubscribe"

* RE: Reach: Ceramic Tiles and Stones Distributors
@ 2018-12-12 17:40 Ashley Johnson
From: Ashley Johnson @ 2018-12-12 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Am writing to follow-up on my email proposal for "Ceramic Tiles and Stones
Distributors".

I just wanted to check if you had a chance to review it?

Thank you looking forward from you.

Best Regards,

Ashley Johnson,

Marketing Team.