@ 2000-03-25  7:31 Timothy Bedding
From: Timothy Bedding @ 2000-03-25  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Timothy.Bedding

Do I post problems and suggestions with the FAQ-o-matic pages to this list
or to gcc-bugs? Are spelling mistakes worth correcting?

Also, are there any bugs in gcc that I can investigate and
provide descriptions of how to fix without actually providing
the source fix (and thus avoid possible copyright issues)?

Or, all the bugs being handled by someone already?

I am running Debian Linux on X86.

Cordially
Tim

* Re: FAQ
@ 2000-03-25  9:22 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-03-25  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Timothy Bedding; +Cc: gcc

  In message < E12YsZR-00008T-00@spacetime.tim >you write:
  > Do I post problems and suggestions with the FAQ-o-matic pages to this list
  > or to gcc-bugs? Are spelling mistakes worth correcting?
We'd prefer you to just fix them.  That's the entire point behind
FOM -- you can update the patches rather than having to ask someone else
to update themfor you.

jeff

* Re: FAQ
@ 2000-03-25 12:43 ` Martin v. Loewis
From: Martin v. Loewis @ 2000-03-25 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Timothy.Bedding; +Cc: gcc, Timothy.Bedding

> Also, are there any bugs in gcc that I can investigate and
> provide descriptions of how to fix without actually providing
> the source fix (and thus avoid possible copyright issues)?

I guess this would help for about every bug in gcc - although proper
patches help even more.

> Or, all the bugs being handled by someone already?

No, certainly not.

Regards,
Martin