* change the stack size in Gcc compiler
@ 2000-03-29 19:25 Ilsa Dong
From: Ilsa Dong @ 2000-03-29 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi, there,

I got an error message of "Stack Fault at..." when I
use gcc to compile a C file in which there is a very
long function. Is it because of the stack size? Will
you please let me know how to change the stack size in
Gcc compiler. Thank you!

Regards, Ilsa

http://im.yahoo.com

* Re: change the stack size in Gcc compiler
@ 2000-03-29 20:53 ` Martin v. Loewis
From: Martin v. Loewis @ 2000-03-29 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ilsa_dong; +Cc: gcc

> I got an error message of "Stack Fault at..." when I
> use gcc to compile a C file in which there is a very
> long function. Is it because of the stack size? Will
> you please let me know how to change the stack size in
> Gcc compiler.

You cannot change the stack size in gcc - that is a feature of the
operating system. Since you did not mention what operating system you
are using, it is hard to say how to extend the stack size there.

Regards,
Martin