* RE: Re: Profiling info
@ 2000-03-31  5:46 Adrian Ionita
From: Adrian Ionita @ 2000-03-31  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martinv.Loewis, gcc

"Martin v. Loewis" <martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
>> Does someone know where can i find some info about profiling with gcc
>> (other than gcc and gprof manual ) ?
>> I need info about how can i do my own profiling library.
>
>You can certainly use the source code of gcc in addition to the
>manual. If you find the source code answers a question that is not
>answered in the manual but should, please contribute a patch to the
>documentation.
>
>Regards,
>Martin

Thanks for idea. I've found some sources which seems to be from gprof's library.
1. But how can i know if i've found all the sources ?
2. Are they coming in one separate package ?
3. If yes, where i can find it ?
4. Are there (on web) some docs with profiling algorithms
or some other sources related with profiling libraries for gcc ?

K Free E-mail http://www.k.ro/
by KappaNet http://www.kappa.ro/

* Profiling info
@ 2000-03-30  5:51 Gigi Fata Neagra