* Docu
@ 2000-06-07 13:54 Randolf Hoche
From: Randolf Hoche @ 2000-06-07 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I searched your homepage cause i would like to download a relatively new
Documentation about the GCC. But i only found an Online Manual under the
topic Manuals. Why?

Thank you

http://im.yahoo.com

* Re: Docu
@ 2000-06-07 14:51 ` Martin v. Loewis
From: Martin v. Loewis @ 2000-06-07 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhoche1; +Cc: gcc

> I searched your homepage cause i would like to download a relatively new
> Documentation about the GCC. But i only found an Online Manual under the
> topic Manuals. Why?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Why did you not find anything
else? I don't know, you did not say exactly what you were looking for.
What is "a relatively new Documentation about the GCC"? We don't have
a document with that name...

Perhaps you were looking for a list of new features in a certain
release of the compiler? This list is in the NEWS file of every GCC
release (also look at cp/NEWS), and a summary of that is on the Web
page announcing the release.

Regards,
Martin

* Re: Docu
@ 2000-06-07 14:57 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 2000-06-07 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, rhoche1

> Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 22:54:31 +0200
> From: Randolf Hoche <rhoche1@yahoo.com>

> I searched your homepage cause i would like to download a relatively
> new Documentation about the GCC. But i only found an Online Manual
> under the topic Manuals. Why?

I can try and help you, but I don't understand what you want.  The
documentation can be found in the cvs repository, if you want the
latest and greatest version.  Slightly older versions can be found in
releases, snapshots, and on the web site.  The web side has directions
for cvs access.