* gcc Dynamic Linked Binary for HP-UX 10.20
@ 2001-01-03 14:09 Golam Kadery
From: Golam Kadery @ 2001-01-03 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi
Where can I find instruction to install the binary version of the gcc
compiler. There is a gcc/gcc-RUN/opt/gcc/doc/README. But this is for
building gcc from the source.

Golam

* Re: gcc Dynamic Linked Binary for HP-UX 10.20
@ 2001-01-03 14:47 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-01-03 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Golam Kadery; +Cc: gcc

On Jan  3, 2001, Golam Kadery <gkadery@avmed.org> wrote:

> Where can I find instruction to install the binary version of the gcc
> compiler.

Hopefully, in the same place from which you downloaded the binary.
Since the FSF only distributes GCC in source form, you didn't get it
from us, so we can hardly help.  Sorry.

* Re: gcc Dynamic Linked Binary for HP-UX 10.20
@ 2001-01-03 14:50 ` Erik Mouw
From: Erik Mouw @ 2001-01-03 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Golam Kadery; +Cc: gcc

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 05:10:26PM -0500, Golam Kadery wrote:
> Where can I find instruction to install the binary version of the gcc
> compiler. There is a gcc/gcc-RUN/opt/gcc/doc/README. But this is for
> building gcc from the source.

The GCC project doesn't release binaries. There are however a couple of
links to binaries on the GCC site:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl