* pending_lang_change duplication?
@ 2001-01-20 15:00 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2001-01-20 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zack Weinberg; +Cc: gcc

There are two definitions of pending_lang_change:

In cp/lex.c:

  /* Pending language change.
     Positive is push count, negative is pop count.  */
  int pending_lang_change = 0;

In c-lex.c:

  int pending_lang_change; /* If we need to switch languages - C++ only */

Both are linked into cc1plus.  I don't know if this is a problem or
not, but it is confusing, and the AIX linker warns about it.  Are
these supposed to be the same variable?  If so, let's annihilate the
cp/lex.c version.  If not, we need to rename one of them!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-20 15:00 UTC | newest]