* Seeking example C code which triggers stmt.c:expand_decl_init()
@ 2001-06-09 20:08 Kaveh R. Ghazi
From: Kaveh R. Ghazi @ 2001-06-09 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I was poking around looking for spots where we missed adding
BOOLEAN_TYPE, and noticed the following.  Before adding that code, I
wanted to know when this fragment is triggered and couldn't write
something that used it.  Can someone please show me example C code
which causes gcc to enter stmt.c:expand_decl_init() and the snippet
below?

 >/* Compute and store the initial value now.  */
 >
 >if (DECL_INITIAL (decl) == error_mark_node)
 >  {
 >    enum tree_code code = TREE_CODE (TREE_TYPE (decl));
 >
 >    if (code == INTEGER_TYPE || code == REAL_TYPE || code == ENUMERAL_TYPE
 >        || code == POINTER_TYPE || code == REFERENCE_TYPE)
 >      expand_assignment (decl, convert (TREE_TYPE (decl), integer_zero_node),
 >                         0, 0);
 >    emit_queue ();
 >  }

		TIA,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Internet Solutions

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-09 20:08 UTC | newest]