* [ast-optimizer-branch] Merging CFG cleanups from trunk
@ 2001-09-12 10:17 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2001-09-12 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Sidwell; +Cc: gcc

Nathan,

There have been some substantial changes to CFG routines in the
trunk that affect the tree flowgraph.

I'd like to merge those changes into the ast-optimizer-branch to
avoid future merging headaches.

Thanks.  Diego.

* Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] Merging CFG cleanups from trunk
@ 2001-09-12 11:48 ` Nathan Sidwell
From: Nathan Sidwell @ 2001-09-12 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diego Novillo; +Cc: Nathan Sidwell, gcc

Diego Novillo wrote:
> There have been some substantial changes to CFG routines in the
> trunk that affect the tree flowgraph.
>
> I'd like to merge those changes into the ast-optimizer-branch to
> avoid future merging headaches.
sounds like a good plan. I'm not going to have much time to do things
on that branch in the near future, so do whatever you think is right

nathan

--
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: Computer Science Department :: Bristol University
           The voices in my head told me to say this

* Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] Merging CFG cleanups from trunk
@ 2001-09-12 11:51   ` Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2001-09-12 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nathan; +Cc: gcc

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Nathan Sidwell wrote:

> Diego Novillo wrote:
> > There have been some substantial changes to CFG routines in the
> > trunk that affect the tree flowgraph.
> >
> > I'd like to merge those changes into the ast-optimizer-branch to
> > avoid future merging headaches.
> sounds like a good plan. I'm not going to have much time to do things
> on that branch in the near future, so do whatever you think is right

Thanks.  I will get to it in the next few days.

Diego.