Am Mon, 17 Sep 2001, schrieb nbecker@fred.net: > Are compilation flags recorded in obj files? Any way to get the info? > If not, it seems to me to be a useful feature. I tried a few days ago ans found the following solution: (probably not the most beatuiful way, but it worked for me) Compile with -S and -fverbose-asm. You'll find the Compiler-Flags in the resulting assembler code as a comment. Christoph -- Christoph Maurer - Paul-Röntgen-Straße 7 - D - 52072 Aachen mailto:christoph-maurer@gmx.de - http://www.christophmaurer.de On my Homepage: SuSE 7.0 on an Acer Travelmate 508 T Notebook