* OpenMP implementation
@ 2001-09-18  9:08 Ariel Gonzalez
From: Ariel Gonzalez @ 2001-09-18  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

People,

I am about to start my master thesis in Computer
Sciences at the University of Buenos Aires, and I've
been thinking about implementing the OpenMP standard
(www.openmp.org) for the Fortran compiler. I'd like to
know what u think about this, hear suggestions, and of
course, make sure that no related work is already
going on...

Thank you in advance,
Ariel.

=====
--
Ariel Gonzalez
ariel_gonzalez@yahoo.com.ar

¿Lo probaste?
Correo gratis y para toda la vida en http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

* Re: OpenMP implementation
@ 2001-09-18 10:25 ` Zack Weinberg
From: Zack Weinberg @ 2001-09-18 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ariel Gonzalez; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 01:06:59PM -0300, Ariel Gonzalez wrote:
> People,
>
> I am about to start my master thesis in Computer
> Sciences at the University of Buenos Aires, and I've
> been thinking about implementing the OpenMP standard
> (www.openmp.org) for the Fortran compiler. I'd like to
> know what u think about this, hear suggestions, and of
> course, make sure that no related work is already
> going on...

Suggest you contribute to the g95 project (see
http://g95.sourceforge.net ) rather than attempting to
make improvements to the existing fortran compiler,
which is slated to be replaced by g95.

I'm sure OpenMP support for g95 would be welcomed.

zw