* mailing list search problem
@ 2001-10-18  9:37 S. Bosscher
From: S. Bosscher @ 2001-10-18  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'

Search from http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/
2) second time "toplev". I thought the "." might offend htDig, but that does
not seem to be the problem...

/QUOTE/
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=builtin-long&sort=time
&config=htdig&restrict=%2Fml%2Fgcc%2F&exclude=&words=tree.h
ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

Unable to read word database file '/sourceware/htdig2/gcc/db/db.words.db'
Did you run htmerge?
/QUOTE/

Greetz
Steven

* Re: mailing list search problem
@ 2001-10-18 13:29 ` Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2001-10-18 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: S. Bosscher; +Cc: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org', hp

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 06:30:13PM +0200, S. Bosscher wrote:
> /QUOTE/
> http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=builtin-long&sort=time
> &config=htdig&restrict=%2Fml%2Fgcc%2F&exclude=&words=tree.h
> ht://Dig error
>
> htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
> site. The error message is:
>
> Unable to read word database file '/sourceware/htdig2/gcc/db/db.words.db'
> Did you run htmerge?
> /QUOTE/

The gcc.gnu.org had some serious diskspace problems in the last several
hours; I am guessing that the database rebuild may have failed due to lack
of space.  (Just my guess.)  I will send your message on to the appropriate
person, but since the database is rebuilt automatically, you might just
wait half a day and then try again.

Thanks,
Phil