writes: |> > The problem reappeared with the stage2 compiler, so it seems like it got |> > miscompiled by the stage1 compiler. |> |> If you have an IA32 to IA64 compiler able to produce IA64 executables |> from Ada sources, may be it would be better to start by compiling |> simple Ada programs (at least simpler than the whole Ada compiler :) |> to check if they work. I attached a standalone Ada program to start |> with, if you're able to make this work, then I can feed you with more |> tests (tomorrow Paris time, need to sleep right now :). The sample works correctly, even with -O2. Andreas. -- Andreas Schwab "And now for something Andreas.Schwab@suse.de completely different." SuSE Labs, SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5