* thread safety
@ 2001-11-22  7:13 Igor Sominskiy
From: Igor Sominskiy @ 2001-11-22  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

hello,

i have couple of a question about multi thread safety of the c++ stl
provided with gcc.

1. is the library officially multi thread safe.
2. are there any known issues related to thread safety
3. what precautions should be taken (if any) to avoid multi thread safety
related problems

thanks in advance

Igor L. Sominskiy	E-Mail : sominskiy@lucent.com
Tel. : (908) 582-6577	Fax.: (908) 582-3662
Lucent Speech Solutions
Lucent Technologies
600 Mountain Avenue, 2D-110
Murray Hill NJ 07974 USA

* Re: thread safety
@ 2001-11-22 10:51 ` Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2001-11-22 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Igor Sominskiy; +Cc: gcc

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 08:09:20PM -0500, Igor Sominskiy wrote:
> i have couple of a question about multi thread safety of the c++ stl
> provided with gcc.

Please read the FAQ:  http://gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/

* thread safety
@ 2001-11-29 17:11 ` Igor Sominskiy