* Discussion: Removal of mips half-pic
@ 2001-12-04  0:51 Eric Christopher
From: Eric Christopher @ 2001-12-04  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,
	I thought I'd throw this out here since as far as I can tell it isn't
used anymore, but other comments are welcome. I'm thinking of removing
the half-pic support from the mips backend. I can't think of a current
use for it and don't believe it's been used in years. Are there any
suggestions for a timeline, or can anyone think of a reason to keep it
around?

Thanks.

-eric