* altivec amusement
@ 2002-02-21 21:28 Brad Lucier
From: Brad Lucier @ 2002-02-21 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Brad Lucier

I tried to port a code that uses AltiVec heavily, originally compiled with
CodeWarrior, to MacOS X using gcc-3.1 CVS.  I got an ICE (in emit_move_insn,
at expr.c:2748, if anyone's interested), but unfortunately I'll have to work
hard to see if I can come up with another test case, I can't just post the code.

What was amusing to me was to see the size of the .i file compared to the
.c file: 20687949 bytes versus 12914 bytes.  It's going to be interesting
reading through the .i files that come with AltiVec test cases!

Brad

[parent not found: <200202250807.g1P87Hw24573@banach.math.purdue.edu>]