* GCC 3.1.1 Prerelease
@ 2002-07-24  3:35 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2002-07-24  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I apologize for falling behind; I've had a hectic few days.

A 3.1.1 pre-release is on the FTP server at:

  ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/gcc-*-3.1.1*

Modulo running through the release checklist, I expect these to be
the same bits as are in the final release.

Please download, build, and report showstoppers in GNATS *and* to me.

I plan on spinning the final release in 48 hours.

* Re: GCC 3.1.1 Prerelease
@ 2002-07-24 15:15 ` Joe Buck
From: Joe Buck @ 2002-07-24 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Mitchell; +Cc: gcc

Mark Mitchell writes:
> A 3.1.1 pre-release is on the FTP server at:
>
>   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/gcc-*-3.1.1*
>
> Modulo running through the release checklist, I expect these to be
> the same bits as are in the final release.

If anyone has anything else that should go into the release notes, please
send me mail.  See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-07/msg01047.html for
the latest draft.

Bryce McKinlay already pointed me at PR java/2388, which I'll be adding.

* Re: GCC 3.1.1 Prerelease
@ 2002-07-25 11:52 ` Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2002-07-25 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mattias Engdegård; +Cc: gcc, gustav

--On Thursday, July 25, 2002 06:04:42 PM +0200 Mattias Engdegård <mattias@virtutech.se> wrote:

>> Please download, build, and report showstoppers in GNATS *and* to me.
>
> Does target/6981 count as a showstopper?

No -- not this late in the game.  But, it is a high-priority bug, and
I've raised the priority accordingly.

Thanks,

-- Mark Mitchell                mark@codesourcery.com

* Re: GCC 3.1.1 Prerelease
@ 2002-07-25 11:48 Mattias Engdegård
From: Mattias Engdegård @ 2002-07-25 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mark; +Cc: gcc, gustav

>Please download, build, and report showstoppers in GNATS *and* to me.

Does target/6981 count as a showstopper?
(I'm not sure what the definition of a "showstopper" is.)