* dejagnu testcase question
@ 2002-07-30  7:38 Devang Patel
From: Devang Patel @ 2002-07-30  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I have one question related to writing dejagnu test.
I am preparing a patch to issue a warning in Objective-C.
The warning is issued by compiler while it is generating
selector tables at the end of compilation. At this time,
the warning carries the line number which is one more
than the size of source file.

My questions is where do I put dg-warning in test ?

Thank you,
-Devang