* Symbol debug information
@ 2002-08-17  9:40 Paul Brook
From: Paul Brook @ 2002-08-17  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm currently working on the Fortran95 frontend for GCC
(g95.sourceforge.net), and don't seem to be able to create debugging
information for variables.

Line number information, and symbol information for function parameters
works OK, just not VAR_DECLs.

Any idea what I might be missing/doing wrong? I'm creating DECL_STMT nodes,
and calling pushdecl, is there anything else I need to do to tell the
backend about the variable?

I'm using the tree-ssa branch and gdb 2.1.92-1 (RedHat).
The code tree is fed to the backend a function at a time using the C RTL
expander (in c-semantics.c).

Paul Brook