* Re: How to generate control flow graph from AST
       [not found] <200209260626.g8Q6Pxq1008228@ns1.u-strasbg.fr>
@ 2002-09-26  2:28 ` Pop Sébastian
From: Pop Sébastian @ 2002-09-26  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ??????; +Cc: gcc

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 02:26:35PM +0800, ?????? wrote:
> Dear gcc fellows:
>                 I am working on program slicing of c++,now I need to get the control flow graph of any function or memeber function from AST generated by g++,first I think this is very easy,but when I works on it ,I find there are a lots of things
> to solve,I think someone maybe has done it,can you give me some advice and some document about it ?

Have a look at the tree-ssa branch: the file you look for is gcc/tree-cfg.c
For more information on this branch and how to get it see

http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/tree-ssa/index.html

* How to generate control flow graph from AST
@ 2002-09-29  9:03 zhongda lu
From: zhongda lu @ 2002-09-29  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

my dear friend:
   I am very appreciated for you help.
   Before I download the tree-ssa branch,I want to know another thing
clearly.For program slicing,the control flow graph is based on the original
statement, while not the modified statement.What's the concrete format of
control flow graph in the tree-ssa branch ? Another thing is that can you
mail me the file gcc/tree-cfg.c ? Because for me ,the whole tree-ssa branch
is too huge, and our network charge is based on network flux.And for me the
expected format of cfg is shown in the accessory .

>Hi,
>
>On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 02:26:35PM +0800, ?????? wrote:
>>Dear gcc fellows:
>>                 I am working on program slicing of c++,now I need to get
>>the control flow graph of any function or memeber function from AST
>>generated by g++,first I think this is very easy,but when I works on it ,I
>>find there are a lots of things to solve,I think someone maybe has done
>>it,can you give me some advice and some document about it ?
>
>Have a look at the tree-ssa branch: the file you look for is gcc/tree-cfg.c
>For more information on this branch and how to get it see
>
>http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/tree-ssa/index.html

[-- Attachment #2: cfg.rar --]
[-- Type: application/x-rar-compressed, Size: 55879 bytes --]

* How to generate control flow graph from AST
@ 2002-09-26  0:05 陆仲达
From: 陆仲达 @ 2002-09-26  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear gcc fellows:
                I am working on program slicing of c++,now I need to get the control flow graph of any function or memeber function from AST generated by g++,first I think this is very easy,but when I works on it ,I find there are a lots of things
to solve,I think someone maybe has done it,can you give me some advice and some document about it ?
                your dear friend
                lu zhong da
                sei of xidian university xi'an china

              luda_s@sina.com
                 2002-09-26

[-- Attachment #2: FACE-3.GIF --]
[-- Type: image/gif, Size: 842 bytes --]

* How to generate control flow graph from AST
@ 2002-09-25 23:30 陆仲达
From: 陆仲达 @ 2002-09-25 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc