* if-conversion pass....
@ 2002-10-04 18:17 Ritu Sabharwal
From: Ritu Sabharwal @ 2002-10-04 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

 The if-conversion is done twice , the first before reload and second
after it. The fisrt time it is not activated since the register allocator
does not supports predicated instructions. We are working to do
modulo-scheduling for loops, for this we need to activate the first
call .How can this be done??

regards,
Ritu.

* Re: if-conversion pass....
@ 2002-10-05  5:05 ` Jan Hubicka
From: Jan Hubicka @ 2002-10-05  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ritu Sabharwal; +Cc: gcc

>  The if-conversion is done twice , the first before reload and second
> after it. The fisrt time it is not activated since the register allocator
> does not supports predicated instructions. We are working to do
> modulo-scheduling for loops, for this we need to activate the first
> call .How can this be done??
First update regalloc and other passes to support predicated execution
(this is nontrivial to do) and then you can enable it.  There is no way
around.

Honza

> regards,
> Ritu.

* Re: if-conversion pass....
@ 2002-10-07 13:33 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 2002-10-07 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ritu Sabharwal; +Cc: gcc

> We are working to do
>modulo-scheduling for loops, for this we need to activate the first
>call .How can this be done??

Look at the uses of reload_completed, and change the ones that need to be
changed.

Jim