* [tree-ssa-branch] Can I utilize the CFG?
@ 2002-10-06  6:09 zhongda lu
From: zhongda lu @ 2002-10-06  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312, Size: 932 bytes --]

Dear tree-ssa developers:
     I am now analyzing the source code  of the the
branch, I focus on the transformation from AST to CFG.
For I am working on program slicing of c/c++. I know
the tree-ssa branch has done the transformation from
AST to CFG.While before the transformation, the tree
has been simplified .Maybe this is not hopeful for
me,because I would like the original AST being
transformed to CFG.How
could I control your code to achieve this? Another
thing  is whether the simplification of the AST will
change the
control flow of a function and will affect the
analysis on the CFG. If I generate the data dependence
graph of a
function,can I utilize the reaching definition the
tree-ssa branch has completed .thanks a lot.

http://cn.ent.yahoo.com/star/midautumn/index.html

* [tree-ssa-branch] Can I utilize the CFG?
@ 2002-10-06  5:19 zhongda lu
From: zhongda lu @ 2002-10-06  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc