* gcc page
@ 2002-10-14 14:02 akhilesh maewal
From: akhilesh maewal @ 2002-10-14 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The link for the PAL Project on the page

http://gcc.gnu.org/java/done.html

seems to be broken. It takes me to a page with a
picture of a topless girl and a link for penis
enlargement products. not that any one would mind
enlarging his penis or looking at a topless girl, but
you may not want to have this effect.

Thanks.

http://faith.yahoo.com

* Re: gcc page
@ 2002-10-14 14:29 ` Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 2002-10-14 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amaewal; +Cc: gcc, gcc-patches

Thanks, this has been updated.  If you hit refresh in your browser, you
will not find the old link anymore.  If someone knows where they went,
I will add in the new link.

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 12:56 PM, akhilesh maewal wrote:

> The link for the PAL Project on the page
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/java/done.html
>
> seems to be broken.

Doing diffs in done.html.~1~:
*** done.html.~1~       Mon Mar 25 12:50:21 2002
--- done.html   Mon Oct 14 13:57:25 2002
***************
*** 99,106 ****
             code using GCJ.

!           submitted by
             Korbinian Strimmer</a>.
--- 99,105 ----
             code using GCJ.

!       <td>Submitted by
             Korbinian Strimmer</a>.
--------------

* Re: gcc page
@ 2002-10-15  5:35 ` kwall
From: kwall @ 2002-10-15  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 12:56:46PM -0700, akhilesh maewal wrote:
> The link for the PAL Project on the page
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/java/done.html
>
> seems to be broken. It takes me to a page with a
> picture of a topless girl and a link for penis
> enlargement products. not that any one would mind
> enlarging his penis or looking at a topless girl, but
> you may not want to have this effect.

I don't think those compiler switches have been merged
into the mainline yet. ;-)

Kurt
--
"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical"
		-- Jon Carroll