* address of local variables.
@ 2002-10-13  2:27 N V Krishna
From: N V Krishna @ 2002-10-13  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,
	Given an offset [relative to stack :sp/fp], I want to know if it
is a local variable or an argument to the function being compiled.  Say I
am in the last stage of compilation e.g. in function final. Can anyone
help?

Warm regards
Krishna

* Re: address of local variables.
@ 2002-10-15 16:05 ` Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 2002-10-15 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: N V Krishna; +Cc: gcc

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 08:18:41PM -0500, N V Krishna wrote:
> 	Given an offset [relative to stack :sp/fp], I want to know if it
> is a local variable or an argument to the function being compiled.  Say I
> am in the last stage of compilation e.g. in function final. Can anyone
> help?

Examine the debugger interface.

r~