* Re: Loop dependence analysis!!
@ 2002-10-16  9:43 scox
From: scox @ 2002-10-16  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aj, ritu; +Cc: gcc, scox

> Or will the rest get added at some point?

The front end didn't have the infrastructure to recognize and analyze
loops, so it was easier to wait until that was available.  Now that it
is becoming available it will be possible to hook that in and make it
useful.  It pretty much implements the GCD test.

* Loop dependence analysis!!
@ 2002-10-16  2:40 Ritu Sabharwal
From: Ritu Sabharwal @ 2002-10-16  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

   We are using gcc-3.0 for modulo scheduling, the loop dependence
analysis is done in dependene.c file. This file is not used anywhere in
the source code but we need to use it to find the distance and direction
vectors for finding dependencies for finding II(initiation interval).
   We have used the functions from this file but this is not working
properly, giving segmentation fault. Is something missing in that file?

regards,
Ritu.