From: Ming Ouyang <mouyang@yahoo.com>
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej@apple.com>
Subject: Re: help on adding new insns like min/max
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:39:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I tried my gcc with definition of sminsi3/smaxsi3 and I dumpped
all debug info, gcc always treats min as a function call in my
test.c.00.rtl through test.c.30.dbr:

(call (mem:SI (symbol_ref/v:SI ("smin")) ))

I think once gcc found that is a function call, it would not
optimize it, am I right?
What I should get is something like "(smin: SI ...", is that right?
So probably I need to change something other than xxx.md?
Thanks.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/