* GCC 3.2.1 -- Request for Bug Fixers
@ 2002-10-24  0:36 Mark Mitchell
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2002-10-24  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bkoz, nickc, rearnsha, jakub, rth; +Cc: gcc

We've got about 13 high-priority regressions that we need to fix
before GCC 3.2.1 at this point.  We've made huge progress over the
last week or two; a final push now can put us over the top.

Benjamin -- PR 6476 is a libstdc++ issue assigned to you.  I know you're
figuring out madness what to put in the next version of the C++
library this week, but find some time to nail this PR. :-)

Nick, Richard Earnshaw -- PR 7856 is an ARM bug; would one of you take
a look?

Jakub -- PR 6981 is an x86 bug assigned to you; what is the status?

Richard Henderson -- It's not like this is any way really to do with
you, but if you had time to look at PR 7944 (a reload crash), that
would be way helpful.

I will keep banging on the C++ bugs.

Getting closer...