* Usage of macro of gcc ?
@ 2002-12-08 19:14 luda_f
From: luda_f @ 2002-12-08 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear friends,

I have a question in using GCC macros. May I have your help? Thanks a lot for your attention.

For a expression of INDIRECT_REF or ADDR_EXPR, how can I get the variables from them?

For example, for stament

*p=&i;

I have the code:

expr = EXPR_STMT_EXPR(stmt);

leftexpr = TREE_OPERAND(expr,0);

rightexpr = TREE_OPERAND(expr,1);

So we can get from it that:

TREE_CODE(leftexpr)==INDIRECT_REF

TREE_CODE(rightexpr)==ADDR_EXPR

and how can I get variable p and i then? Is there some macros like EXPR_STMT_EXPR that can achieve this purpose?

Thanks for your time!

Wang Nan

Software Engineering Institute

Xidian University, P. R. China

Ãâ·ÑÊÔÓÃÐÂÀË15MÊÕ·ÑÓÊÏä ¸Ï½ôÐж¯£¡ (http://vip.sina.com/sol_mail/promotion/pro_men.html)
ÐÂÀ˶þÊÖÊг¡£ºÒ»ÔªÍ¶È룬ʮ·Ö¾ªÏ²£¬°Ù·ÖÂúÒâ (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)
ÊýÍòÕÅÊÖ»úͼƬÊýÍòÊ׶ÌÐÅÁåÉùÈÎÄãÌôÑ¡£¬Ã¿Ì춼ÓиüР(http://sms.sina.com.cn/cgi-bin/sms/smspic.cgi)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-09  3:13 UTC | newest]