* Problem in floatlib.c
@ 2002-12-12 13:18 Willett, Dave  [FRCO/MTN/FAS]
From: Willett, Dave  [FRCO/MTN/FAS] @ 2002-12-12 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'

From floatlib.c

float
__floatsisf (long a1)
{
    (float)__floatsidf(a1);
}

float
__floatdisf (long long a1)
{
    (float)__floatdidf(a1);

Yep, there are no returns.  It causes me problems on a powerpc target.  The
double to float conversion is not taking place.  Adding the returns fix it.
Can someone please patch?

Thanks...

* Re: Problem in floatlib.c
@ 2002-12-12 14:34 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 2002-12-12 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Willett, Dave [FRCO/MTN/FAS]; +Cc: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'

Why are you using floatlib.c?  Everybody uses config/fp-bit.c.  A grep doesn't
show any uses of floatlib.c at all, and the last time it was touched was in
July 1998.  Perhaps we should just delete it if it is confusing people?

Jim

* Re: Problem in floatlib.c
@ 2002-12-12 17:33   ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2002-12-12 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 05:32:03PM -0500, Jim Wilson wrote:
> Why are you using floatlib.c?  Everybody uses config/fp-bit.c.  A grep doesn't
> show any uses of floatlib.c at all, and the last time it was touched was in
> July 1998.  Perhaps we should just delete it if it is confusing people?

FWIW, I agree that we should get rid of it if no one is using it at
this stage.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz