* rtlopt branch - call for testers
@ 2002-12-19  9:01 Jan Hubicka
From: Jan Hubicka @ 2002-12-19  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, dvorakz, zlomekj

Hi,
rtlopt branch should be stable now and ready for inclussion into
mainline.  I've synchronized it withm mainline taged as
rtlopt-merge-20021712 and I would be interested in all regressions (both
correctness and performance) relative to that mainline version.

So far I bootstrapped/regtested i386-linux-gnu, x86_64-linux-gnu,
ppc-linux-gnu.  I also bootstrapped mips-irix6.5 and sparc-solaris
and benchmarked spec2000/athlon with positive results.

Most important changes on the branch are the loop optimizer and new
basic block reordering and web construction algorithm.  There are some
other smaller changes and I plan to merge more from cfg branch, but
those 3 changes are scheduled first for merging.

Honza

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-19 14:07 UTC | newest]