* Disappearing arrow
@ 2003-01-30 21:18 Marilyn Davis
From: Marilyn Davis @ 2003-01-30 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm using gcc 2.96 on Red Hat 7.3.

When using gdb in emacs, the arrow that shows what line is about to
execute disappears immediately.

Can anyone tell me something to do so that the arrow stays visible?

Thank you.

Marilyn Davis

* Re: Disappearing arrow
@ 2003-01-31  3:57 ` Joe Buck
From: Joe Buck @ 2003-01-31  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marilyn Davis; +Cc: gcc

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:48:59AM -0800, Marilyn Davis wrote:
> I'm using gcc 2.96 on Red Hat 7.3.
>
> When using gdb in emacs, the arrow that shows what line is about to
> execute disappears immediately.
>
> Can anyone tell me something to do so that the arrow stays visible?

That question has nothing to do with GCC compiler development or testing,
so this is not a good list to ask on.

I suggest that you try an Emacs help list, since this is likely to be an
Emacs issue.