* New Videos on Trannylife.com
@ 2003-03-28 22:07 Sarah Staar
From: Sarah Staar @ 2003-03-28 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The world's first ever pay per view video website purely for the transgendered, transsexual, crossdressing and transvestite community, and those that admire them offering you many high quality programmes from Make Up tuition, Tranny Club guides, and a dressing service through to a series of programmes about a real life transexual having surgery.

This month we have several pieces of good news for you -

1.	Since launch we have had so many people play our programmes that our
	streaming and production costs have been covered,so.................
	WE HAVE CUT THE PRICE to watch a programme !!

	Starting with the new programmes we have put onto the site this month the
	price to watch a video has dropped to

	£4.50 ($7,€7) and
	£3.75 ($6,€6)

2.	We have added 3 new programmes to the site this month:

	a)	For those of you who have wondered what a professional dressing service is like
		we followed Claire as she went to a dressing service in the UK for the first
		time, and then out to a bar in London.

	b)	Because many of you have aid that you want to see more "trannys" out in
		public we went out in London with 3 girls doing some sight seeing (check out the
		piece in front of the HorseGuards !) and then trying on clothes in an exclusive girls
		clothes shop.

	c)	For those in the UK and abroad who are thinking about visiting London
		we have put together a great value "beginners guide" programme covering the
		Philbeach Hotel (the tranny friendly hotel), Transmission (London's leading tranny
		nightclub - check their site for details !), and the legendary Ron Stormes.
		Where to stay and where to go all in one bundle !

So check out 	http://www.trannylife.com/

Many Thanks

Sarah Staar

If you do not wish to receive any further information from trannylife.com send an e-mail
with PLEASE REMOVE ME in the subject line to dave@trannylife.com

* New Videos on Trannylife.com
@ 2003-03-28 23:25 Sarah Staar