* gcc 3.2.2 successful build
@ 2003-04-09  1:59 Rob
From: Rob @ 2003-04-09  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi guys,

I've not built anything with it yet, but the configure/make/install procedure appeared to go without a hitch.  The data you wanted:

config.guess
============
i686-pc-linux-gnu

gcc -v
======
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.2/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.2.2/configure
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2.2

languages
=========
Not sure.  I just ran a default "configure" from a non-source directory followed by "make bootstrap".

GNU/Linux info
Mandrake 8.1
Kernel 2.4.8-26mdk
glibc-2.2.4-6mdk

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you need more information.

Rob Newcater

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-08 23:16 UTC | newest]