* additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
@ 2003-05-09 23:12 Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2003-05-09 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The following entries have been added to the GCC 3.2 build status list
at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html:

For 3.2.3:

  alphaev56-dec-osf4.0d
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (Red Hat 9, glibc 2.3.2) (with patch for Ada)

For 3.2:

  powerpc-apple-darwin5.5 (Mac OS X 10.1.5)

People who report builds receive individual replies.  I don't send
replies to people who submit test results using the test_summary script,
but their efforts are certainly appreciated.

Janis

* Re: additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
@ 2003-02-26  3:39 ` Gabriel Dos Reis
From: Gabriel Dos Reis @ 2003-02-26  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Janis Johnson; +Cc: gcc

Janis Johnson <janis187@us.ibm.com> writes:

| People who reported these builds receive individual replies.

Thanks a lot for doing this Janis.

-- Gaby

* additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
@ 2003-02-25 21:49 Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2003-02-25 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The following entries for 3.2.2 have been added to the GCC 3.2 build
status list at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html:

  alpha-dec-osf4.0f
  hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20 (binutils 2.13)
  i386-pc-solaris2.8
  i386-unknown-openbsd3.1 (OpenBSD 3.1)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (Mandrake 9.0, glibc 2.2.5, kernel 2.4.19)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (Red Hat 7.1, glibc 2.2.4, kernel 2.4.2)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (athlon) (Red Hat 8.0, glibc 2.2.93, kernel 2.4.18)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (Red Hat 8.0, glibc 2.2.93)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (SuSE 8.0, glibc 2.2.4, kernel 2.4.18)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (SuSE 8.1, glibc 2.2.5, kernel 2.4.19)

@ 2002-11-23  8:49 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2002-11-23  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Janis Johnson; +Cc: gcc

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> otherwise I'll add the links and then occasionally send messages like
> this with a list of what new entries have been added, possibly copied to
> the people who posted the build reports.

I think it's a good idea to provide some feedback to those who cared
about reporting their results; a cumulative response seems fine, though.

Gerald

* Re: additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
@ 2002-11-23  4:17 ` Kaveh R. Ghazi
From: Kaveh R. Ghazi @ 2002-11-23  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: janis187; +Cc: gcc

 > Here's what was just added to gcc-3.2/buildstat.html, with the log
 > entry:
 >
 > Add entries for 3.2.1:

Here's a few that I ran with lots of enable-checking options turned on
and lots of multilib testsuite passes:

mips-sgi-irix6.2
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-11/msg00739.html

mips-sgi-irix6.5
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-11/msg00740.html

sparc-sun-solaris2.7
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-11/msg00738.html

sparcv9-sun-solaris2.7
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-11/msg00782.html

--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu

* Re: additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
@ 2002-11-23  1:27 ` kwall
From: kwall @ 2002-11-23  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:41:46PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Several messages about successful builds for GCC 3.2.1 are now linked from
> the GCC 3.2 build status list at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html.
>
> In the past I've sent an individual reply for each build message, but with
> the volume of such messages becoming greater with each release I'd like to
> know if my responses are worthwhile.  If people like them I'll keep doing
> them; otherwise I'll add the links and then occasionally send messages
> like this with a list of what new entries have been added, possibly copied
> to the people who posted the build reports.

If the volume of messages is becoming burdensome, by all means batch up
the messages. Perhaps it could be automated somehow to further reduce
the chore.

[...]

Kurt
--
The Arkansas legislature passed a law that states that the Arkansas
River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little

* additions to GCC 3.2 build status list
@ 2002-11-23  1:14 Janis Johnson
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Janis Johnson @ 2002-11-23  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Several messages about successful builds for GCC 3.2.1 are now linked from
the GCC 3.2 build status list at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html.

In the past I've sent an individual reply for each build message, but with
the volume of such messages becoming greater with each release I'd like to
know if my responses are worthwhile.  If people like them I'll keep doing
them; otherwise I'll add the links and then occasionally send messages
like this with a list of what new entries have been added, possibly copied
to the people who posted the build reports.

Here's what was just added to gcc-3.2/buildstat.html, with the log entry:

Add entries for 3.2.1:
  hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
  i686-pc-cygwin (Athlon) (Cygwin 1.3.14, Windows 98SE)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (Red Hat 7.2, glibc 2.2.4, binutils 2.13.1, kernel 2.4.7)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (SuSE 5.0, glibc 2.2.5, kernel 2.4.19)
  i686-pc-linux-gnu (SuSE 7.1, glibc 2.2-17, binutils 2.13, kernel 2.4.5)
  powerpc-apple-darwin6.1 (Darwin 6.2)
  powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (SuSE 7.1, glibc 2.2, binutils 2.13, kernel 2.4.2)
  sparc-sun-solaris2.7

Janis Johnson
IBM Linux Technology Center