* Re: gcc 3.3 release notes addendum: Ada bugs were missing
@ 2003-05-16 12:27 Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2003-05-16 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, jbuck

Robert Dewar said:

> > 10546 Ada tasking not working on Red Hat 9</li>
>
> This is not really a bug, so much as something that is plain not implemented
> yet. It is certainly on the ACT list of things to do to support Red Hat 9,
> but it is not trivial.

But that was over-pessimistic, in fact my understanding is that the basic
problem here is solved, so this should be OK after all. Sorry for the confusion.

* Re: gcc 3.3 release notes addendum: Ada bugs were missing
@ 2003-05-16  2:03 Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2003-05-16  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, jbuck

@ 2003-05-15 22:12 Joe Buck
From: Joe Buck @ 2003-05-15 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

The 3.3 release notes I posted left out Ada bug fixes.  Here's a summary
of the significant ones (I'm omitting the documentation and copyright
fixes).

ICE's:

8358 (ada) Ada compiler accesses freed memory, crashes

Ada compiler and library:

6767 make gnatlib-shared fails on -laddr2line
9911 gnatmake fails to link when GCC configured with --with-sjlj-exceptions=yes
10020 Can't bootstrap gcc on AIX with Ada enabled
10546 Ada tasking not working on Red Hat 9</li>

I'll be sending a patch to add these to the web page.