* I know why my build is failing
@ 2003-10-16  7:38 Jonathan Wilson
From: Jonathan Wilson @ 2003-10-16  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mingw-users, gcc

somehow, the makefiles for libstdc++ are looking in ..\gcc when they should
be looking in ..\..\gcc.
This is why its not finding the header files.
Why its not looking in the right place (or conversly, isnt in the right
place when it starts looking) I dont know.
Ideas anyone?

* Re: I know why my build is failing
@ 2003-10-16  7:39 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2003-10-16  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wilson; +Cc: mingw-users, gcc

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:55:15AM +0800, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> somehow, the makefiles for libstdc++ are looking in ..\gcc when they should
> be looking in ..\..\gcc.
> This is why its not finding the header files.
> Why its not looking in the right place (or conversly, isnt in the right
> place when it starts looking) I dont know.
> Ideas anyone?

You are probably configuring in $(srcdir).  If you read the installation
instructions, it says not to do that.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz