* Janis Johnson appointed GCC compat testsuite maintainer
@ 2003-12-05 19:01 David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2003-12-05 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Janis Johnson; +Cc: gcc

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Janis Johnson as maintainer of the GCC compat testsuite.

	Janis, please add yourself to the MAINTAINERS file for that
component.

Happy hacking!

David

* Re: Janis Johnson appointed GCC compat testsuite maintainer
@ 2004-05-20 17:29 ` Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2004-05-20 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edelsohn; +Cc: Janis Johnson, gcc

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 01:53:39PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> 	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
> appointed Janis Johnson as maintainer of the GCC compat testsuite.
>
> 	Janis, please add yourself to the MAINTAINERS file for that
> component.

I finally did this, sorry for the long delay.

> Happy hacking!

Indeed!

Janis