* Wondering if you could help out
@ 2003-12-11 18:11 Eric Atkins
From: Eric Atkins @ 2003-12-11 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi my name is Eric

The Reason why you received this email is that I'm asking for help this holiday season. Unfortuantly I have fallen on some hard times and am asking if you could spare $1.This isnt't hoax or a scam,I'm not going to ask that you send this to 10 of your relatives.I'm asking for your help if you can.I recently lost my job and am going to lose my apartment and am not able to pay the bills.If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.If you want to give more you can but I'm only asking for a dollar.The two minuted it would take you to put a dollar bill or even the change on your computer desk in a envelope and send it would make a world of difference for me and my family this holiday season.I going to try and send this to a few people so I can at least keep the rent paid and the lights on.Once again if you can help with anything it won't go unnoticed.  Please send all offerings to Po box 3119 Quartz hill, Ca 93586-0119

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-11 17:55 UTC | newest]