* Ada users: please try libada-branch
@ 2004-04-01  3:18 Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2004-04-01  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I have committed some changes on libada-branch which attempt to detangle
the libada Makefile from the gcc Makefile, and they appear to build correctly
on i686-pc-linux-gnu.

(This is a first step, as there is rather more detangling to be done, but if
this works, I can make some extensive cleanups, and the rest should be
easier.)

So I would appreciate it if people could try it out, either a full bootstrap
or a simple 'make all-target-libada', and see how it works.  I'm particularly
interested in cross-compiler builds, because I haven't actually been able
to test one of those myself.  Please report any regressions versus mainline
to me.  :-)  Thanks!

--
Make sure your vote will count.
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-01  3:18 UTC | newest]