* Build issue with 3.4.0
@ 2004-04-27 19:42 seth
From: seth @ 2004-04-27 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello, all

When building 3.4.0, I get "argument list too long" messages in the java
directory.  It appears that it is trying to create a library .  Are other
people seeing this?  Is this a know problem?  Is there a workaround?

TIA

Seth Kurtzberg
seth@cql.com

* Re: Build issue with 3.4.0
@ 2004-04-27 20:32 ` Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2004-04-27 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: seth; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:40:04AM -0700, seth@cql.com wrote:
> When building 3.4.0, I get "argument list too long" messages in the java
> directory.  It appears that it is trying to create a library .  Are other
> people seeing this?  Is this a know problem?  Is there a workaround?

libtool should be avoiding that.  Contact the Java list at java@, or
refer to gcc.gnu.org/lists.html.

--
Behind everything some further thing is found, forever; thus the tree behind
the bird, stone beneath soil, the sun behind Urth.  Behind our efforts, let