* hi need help on unrolling
@ 2004-04-28  9:23 vijayanand hongal
From: vijayanand hongal @ 2004-04-28  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

hi all

i wanted to know whether we can control the number of
times the unrolling in loop optimization?
if so how is it done?

thanks in advance.

* Re: hi need help on unrolling
@ 2004-04-28 16:30 ` Zdenek Dvorak
From: Zdenek Dvorak @ 2004-04-28 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vijayanand hongal; +Cc: gcc

Hello,

> i wanted to know whether we can control the number of
> times the unrolling in loop optimization?
> if so how is it done?

have a look at --param max-unrolled-insns, --param
max-average-unrolled-insns and --param max-unroll-times.

Zdenek