* mainline libstdc++ failures, one week old
@ 2004-09-08 16:48 Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2004-09-08 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libstdc++; +Cc: gcc

This is just a heads up to libstdc++ developers.

Last known good snapshot of mainline with zero libstdc++ failures on
x86/linux or ppc/darwin is Sept 1 or 2, depending on your location and
pull date.

See:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-09/msg00059.html
vs.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-09/msg00292.html

So, things have been broken for some time.

Is there any effort at fixing this breakage? I do not see this as
library-related, but compiler related. Thoughts?

-benjamin

* Re: mainline libstdc++ failures, one week old
@ 2004-09-08 16:57 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2004-09-08 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: libstdc++, gcc

On Sep 8, 2004, at 9:47 AM, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> This is just a heads up to libstdc++ developers.
>
> Last known good snapshot of mainline with zero libstdc++ failures on
> x86/linux or ppc/darwin is Sept 1 or 2, depending on your location and
> pull date.
>
> See:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-09/msg00059.html
> vs.
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-09/msg00292.html
>
> So, things have been broken for some time.
>
> Is there any effort at fixing this breakage? I do not see this as
> library-related, but compiler related. Thoughts?

Yes see:
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-regression/2004-09/msg00008.html>
Which shows the 8 related C++ regressions which are the same
breakage as the libstdc++ ones.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

* Re: mainline libstdc++ failures, one week old
@ 2004-09-11  0:18 ` Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 2004-09-11  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: libstdc++, gcc

On Wednesday, September 8, 2004, at 09:47  AM, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> This is just a heads up to libstdc++ developers.
>
> Last known good snapshot of mainline with zero libstdc++ failures on
> x86/linux or ppc/darwin is Sept 1 or 2, depending on your location and
> pull date.

I think this has just been fixed:

* Re: mainline libstdc++ failures, one week old
@ 2004-09-17 18:15   ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2004-09-17 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Stump; +Cc: libstdc++, gcc

This is now fixed completely.