On Tuesday 05 October 2004 18:59, Giovanni Bajo wrote: > Phil Prentice wrote: > > I tried building the new 3.4.2 compiler. However the build failed > > telling > > > me that the target m68k-wrs-vxworks is no longer supported?? > > Can you please post a log of the build? > > Giovanni Bajo Sorry for the delay in responding. Thanks for all the responses I have attached two log files. The first is the output of configure which appears to run successfully. The second is the output of make. This ones fails with the error *** Configuration m68k-wrs-vxworks not supported Should configure have told me this or is it a bug in the build?? Thanks again Phil