* One of our website users is looking into your background at our website.
@ 2004-10-16 20:53 Experience Request Advisory
From: Experience Request Advisory @ 2004-10-16 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

******POSTING ALERT******

Attention - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you in our online community.

Our website can be used to find and then communicate with people that know or have experiences or opinions regarding a business or individual.

To examine all of the requests made at our website regarding you use this link:

http://9.sye2.com/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=gcc@gcc.gnu.org

Our website users are always anonymous. By this we mean that we will not release your identity to other website users. This way you can freely share the information that you have had with an individual or business without fear of retribution.

You can avoid future notification emails like this by adding your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List here:

http://5.sye1.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=gcc@gcc.gnu.org

Some users have trouble understanding how our website works.  Once you understand it you will realize that it is really very simple.

Regards,

Support Department

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-16 14:36 UTC | newest]