* Re: disable ivopts by default for 4.0?
@ 2004-11-28 23:08 Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2004-11-28 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rakdver, gcc

>I think I fixed all wrong-code regressions for ivopts
>Under these circumstances, I do not see how disabling ivopts could
>somehow dramatically improve situation.

Quite right.  Suggestion withdrawn.  :-)

--
This space intentionally left blank.

* disable ivopts by default for 4.0?
@ 2004-11-27 20:48 Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2004-11-27 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

It seems to be the cause of a lot of the remaining 4.0 regressions, including
many of the wrong-code regressions.

Disabling it by default (rendering the ivopts bugs non-regressions) would cut
the regression list down to a reasonable and more manageable length.  Would
it generate any new regressions?  I doubt it.

--
This space intentionally left blank.