On Monday 06 December 2004 03:39, Luca Benini wrote: > [Sun FORTRAN 77 4.0 User Guide) > Some developers put one or more SCCS ID keywords into each file, but > that is optional. These keywords are later identified with a version > number each time the files are checked in with an SCCS get or delget > command. There are three likely places to put these strings:[...] So its something like CVS's $Id$? -- Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@panax.com "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989