* GCC 4.0.1 RC2
@ 2005-06-17 23:01 Mark Mitchell
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2005-06-17 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

GCC 4.0.1 RC2 is now available here:

   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/prerelease-4.0.1-20050616

This version has the libstdc++ versioning changes, and most of the PO
file updates.  The PO file that Joseph checked in today is not included,
but will be in the final release.

Please test this version and report problems in Bugzilla, with a Cc: to
me.  I'd also appreciate explicit confirmation from a representative of
the libstdc++ team that this version as packaged still has the desired
behavior, just to catch any packaging snafus.

With luck, I'll announce the final release during the summit next week...

Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC
mark@codesourcery.com
(916) 791-8304

* Re: GCC 4.0.1 RC2
@ 2005-06-18 18:13 Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2005-06-18 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: mark

> Please test this version and report problems in Bugzilla, with a Cc:
> to me. I'd also appreciate explicit confirmation from a representative
> of the libstdc++ team that this version as packaged still has the
> desired behavior, just to catch any packaging snafus.

This version looks correct to me. Thanks!

-benjamin