* Re: [Flex] Getting the absolute input file position
       [not found] <1121391757.42d7148d9e6ca@mail.encs.concordia.ca>
@ 2005-07-16  4:33 ` Henrik Sorensen
From: Henrik Sorensen @ 2005-07-16  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

On Friday 15 July 2005 03.42, f_plouff@cse.concordia.ca wrote:
> I need to figure out how I can augment the generated file to get
> the absolute input file position within two rules:
> start file position...end file position.
In the pl1gcc project, I have implemented token offsets across multiple input
files for the scanner. Don't expect too much help from Flex though. You will
have to code the beancounting yourself.

I had to extend the YYLTYPE structure:
typedef struct pl1ltype
	{
	int first_file;
	int first_line;
	int first_column;
	int first_offset;
	int last_file;
	int last_line;
	int last_column;
	int last_offset;
	} pl1ltype;

#define YYLTYPE pl1ltype

pl1gcc.sourceforge.net

hope this helps you
Henri

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-16  4:33 UTC | newest]