* GCC 4.2.2 RC1
@ 2007-09-10  2:41 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2007-09-10  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

GCC 4.2.2 RC1 is now available from:

  ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/4.2.2-RC-20070909

If you want to help test this release candidate, please download files
from the directory given above, rather than checking out from SVN, so
that we can catch any packaging problems.  If you find problems,
please file them in the GCC bug-tracker.  See:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html

for instructions regarding fixing bugs.  You may CC: me on the bug
report, but please do not send mail directly to me about problems.

If all goes to plan, I will make the final GCC 4.2.2 release in about
a week.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-09-10  2:41 UTC | newest]